SEVEN THINGS THE LORD HATES
These six things the Lord hates. Yes seven are an abomination to Him. Proverbs 6:16-19
This is the agenda of the Anti-Christ spirit prevailing today in this country, fueled and led by the Radical Liberal Left that will eventually take over and completely dominate the American society as listed in the book of Proverbs. Do you hate what God hates?
1. A proud look- Gay pride exhibited by the LGBT-Q community, flaunting their perverted sexuality before the world with an agenda to reach the children of America. With Gay marriage legalized they can adopt children and pervert their minds to believe that their parents are normal.
If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13 NT. Ref. Romans 1:26,27
2. A lying tongue- Woe to you who call evil good and good evil is the outcry against all sound wisdom, saying that whatever a man does is good and nothing is off limits to him who walks by the dictates of his own heart.
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers,, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Revelation 21:8
3. Hands that shed innocent blood- Since the Supreme Court ruled on Roe v Wade in 1973, millions of innocent children have been murdered by their own mothers. Sixty five million and counting world-wide and the genocide continues with no one attempting to stop it. The outcry of the liberal is Human Rights and Justice for everyone, everyone except the innocent child in the womb whom they will slaughter without remorse!
Do no wrong and do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, or the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place. Jeremiah 22:3
4. A heart that devises wicked plans- The Liberal Left is devising plans to bring this country under socialism, plans to murder children by abortion, plans to spread perversion to our children, and plans to open the borders to millions of illegal aliens and terrorists.
Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5
5. Feet that are swift in running to evil- People are swift to go to X-rated movies, pornography, drugs, prostitution and gambling without any reservation or conviction, they fill their lives with evil and darkness of all kinds!
Their feet run to evil. And they make haste to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths. Isaiah 59:7
6. A false witness who speaks lies- The media lies about all things good and conservative, making up wild stories and false accusations against anything or anyone who portrays themselves Christian or conservative.
Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries; for false witnesses have risen against me, and such as breathe out violence. Psalm 27:12
7. And one who sows discord among brethren- The liberals continuously refuses to agree with the conservative, bashing them and making up lies as in the case of the election of the new Supreme Court judge. It is their way or the highway!
A worthless person, a wicked man, walks with a perverse mouth, he winks with his eyes, he shuffles his feet, he points with his fingers; perversity is in his heart, he devises evil continually, he sows discord. Proverbs 6:12-14
We as the people of God don't wage war according to the flesh and our weapons are mighty in God. We are under an unprecedented attack from the powers of darkness. The Liberal left is only an instrument of the spirit of Anti-Christ, a powerful precursor of whats coming in the near future.
Only the true church of Jesus Christ can come against a major principality and pull down the strongholds of wickedness and murder. You cannot defeat the enemy by voting because this is not a political war, it is an onslaught of demonic hoards destroying everything good and righteous. We are in the last days and darkness is falling all around us, so we must stand and intercede for God to move in power and authority and defeat our enemies in order to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world!
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12
Your servant in Christ, Timothy Laughlin